Staring the "real" world in the face!

I am a senior in college, thinking agout what I want to do when I get out. Not really sure, but maybe writing things down will help me figure it out.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Staring the "real" world in the face!

Last night was so great for me! I got to meet up with my mom and dad, and have hamburgers with them. It wasn't about the hamburgers... it was about the fact that I needed some family TLC! I love my family so much! And they are willing to listen to me voice my complaints about stress, and school, and everything. But it is always hard to say good bye to them. I just know that when I leave, it's back to the world of stress and worries and responsibilities.
But I'm ok. It's Wednesday, which means that this week is almost half over. And after this week, only 12 more weeks of school till Christmas break! Yippee!!!
Any way... for now, I need to go do laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home