Staring the "real" world in the face!

I am a senior in college, thinking agout what I want to do when I get out. Not really sure, but maybe writing things down will help me figure it out.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Staring the "real" world in the face!

So, it's Friday! I made it through the week. That's always a good thing! Four weeks down, 12 to go! Twelve is still a lot, but it's better than 16.

Well, I tried my hardest to get out of having to go to work this morning. But when I called, they informed me that someone else had already called in. So here I am. At work. Not wanting to be here. I had already started making plans as to what I was going to do with my day off. I was going to call two of my best friends and see if they wanted to go to the Galleria for some ice skating. I thought that would be so much fun! Maybe we can all go tomorrow (that is, if I get my homework done0.

So, I'm a senior in college, and I really thought that once I got to this level, I would be having all sorts of fun. Boy, was I wrong? I am now doing homework first thing in the mornings, late into the night, and on Saturdays. That's not supposed to be happening. I don't want to do my work on Saturdays... that is when I am supposed to be having fun with friends. And this semester I am not getting to spend much time at all with my boyfriend. Right now, we are averaging about 45 minutes a day during the week, and a few hours on the weekends. That's not a lot considering this is his last semester here, before he graduates and commissions into the Air Force.

And the Air Force situation is a whole other story that I really don't want to get into right now. So for now, I'm going to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home