Staring the "real" world in the face!

I am a senior in college, thinking agout what I want to do when I get out. Not really sure, but maybe writing things down will help me figure it out.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

So, today, huh?

This past weekend was so great! I got to spend all day Saturday with my boyfriend.
It started with donuts and sonic cokes! Yeah for a sugar rush. Then we went to Lewisville. We went to the pet store and looked at puppies (we had to leave in a hurry so I didn't walk out with a pup)! Then we went to the Army/Navy store to look for articles of clothing for Halloween. We (plus some friends) are going as the gang from M*A*S*H! That will be so awesome!
Then onto the scuba place to pick up a regulator for my dad, the scuba adventurer!
Then we went to another pet store, Academy (where we got tennis rackets), and then to lunch at Razoo's. I had never been to a Razoo's but it was so good. I loved the fried pickles!!!
After a relaxing lunch (and way too much to eat), we were planning on going home. But on the way, we passed a Toyota dealer and decided to stop. You see, after he graduates, his parents are buying him a truck, and he wants a Toyota Tacoma. So we stopped and looked for a while. Then we talked to someone there; this guy was definitely excited to be working there. And then we went out for a test drive. My boyfriend absolutely loved the truck! He would have bought it that day, if he could have afforded it.
Well, then we finally went home. We split for a little while, so he could do homework. But then back together for some TV.
It was such a great day!!! I so love this guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home