Staring the "real" world in the face!

I am a senior in college, thinking agout what I want to do when I get out. Not really sure, but maybe writing things down will help me figure it out.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Sitting here...

So this weekend was so great!

I played hookie from work on Friday, so me, my boyfriend, and one of my best friends went ice skating!!! It was so much fun... and the best part is that no one fell! Well, then we wandered around the mall for a few hours, and had a blast. Then we went to supper at Bennigans. While we were there, my friend went to use the bathroom. Well, when he came back he had this weird look on his face. He had flushed his cell phone down the toilet! How funny is that?

On Saturday, I got up and made breakfast for my boyfriend and we just relaxed for a while. Then we split to do homework and other things (I went to work out and then spent the rest of the time being lazy). But then my boyfriend called to see if I could be ready in like 30 minutes. The great thing is that I had just done my hair really cute just because. So I was ready. Well, he took me out to a movie, then dinner. Afterwards we just walked around some stores and had fun just being together. And then we went and watched M*A*S*H (our favorite show)!!!

And on Sunday, we went to church and then had lunch. Then off to do homework. And Sundays are date night... but my bf got sick. So we watched our Sunday night show, had supper, then I put him to bed.
And when I got up this morning and got ready for school, his bike was still at his apartment so I knew he wasn't well. So I stopped by to see if he needed anything before I left. And unfortunately, I think I may have caught it. My stomach isn't feeling well. But I will be ok. Only a few more hours of work.


So, we are in our sixth week of school. It seems to be going by so quickly. Too bad I found out that I may not graduate when I thought I would. Now I think I will be graduating next December. That's ok. It means that my bf will have a full year in the Air Force before I graduate, so then we can get married pretty soon after graduation. That would be so cool!!! I can't wait to get engaged... I know that I love him with all my heart! And I can't wait to start our lives together. But I know that I have to get through school, or my parents would throw a fit.

Any way... I can't wait till this weekend... I get to go home and see my family. I feel like I haven't seen them in forever! Last semester, I saw them every other week or so, but it's been almost 5 weeks. I know that doesn't seem like a long time, but to me it is. I am definitely a family girl! I love my family so much! And with a new niece who is growing like a weed, I want to see her as much as possible!!!

Well, I guess I better get back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home