Staring the "real" world in the face!

I am a senior in college, thinking agout what I want to do when I get out. Not really sure, but maybe writing things down will help me figure it out.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Well well well!


This week has been so long. And it's only Thursday! Good thing I took tomorrow off from work. Unfortunately, I took the day off so I could rest up before this weekend. I get to spend all day Saturday and Sunday with a load of high school freshmen girls in my hometown. I volunteered to help out with this thing called Holypalooza. I use to go to it when I was in high school, and then I started volunteering for it when I got to college. And it's here again.
It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to much homework that is due next week! Oh well... maybe I'll have a break of some kind so I can accomplish something!

Well, school is going, that's for sure. I wouldn't say that's it's going good, though. The fact that I may not graduate when I want to doesn't really lift the spirits any.

Last night, a group of us went to the bar after class. I needed it. I needed some friendly faces, good food, and a strong margarita! The core of the group is so great. You have this girl who is so real. She doesn't care what she says. Then you have the gay guy who is so great to talk to. And then there's me and my boyfriend. I love hanging out with these people. Some weeks, we get some other people involved. But it's usually us. I love it!!!

Well, that's all I know for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home