Staring the "real" world in the face!

I am a senior in college, thinking agout what I want to do when I get out. Not really sure, but maybe writing things down will help me figure it out.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

After a long weekend...

comes an even longer week! Oh well... after this week, only 9 more to go! That's awesome!!! The weeks seem to be flying by! For me, though, I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I mean, it's a good thing because this awful semester will be over and I will be done with it. The bad thing is this semester will be over, and my boyfriend will be done with college. I just don't like the idea that my boyfriend is leaving this town, and there's nothing I can do to make him stay. I mean, he has to follow where the Air Force leads him. That's not cool.
But that's just something I have to come to terms with.
Well... I have a list of things that I want to do with my boyfriend before he graduates!
- go to the zoo
- Holiday in the Park at Six Flags Over Texas
- the Renaissance Fair
- go to the museum
- watch the sunrise on a Saturday
- have a picnic

Those are a few! I hope we get to do them!!! I'm thinking about taking him to the zoo this weekend. It would be a nice break from school and work!

Oh well... that's about all I have to say right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home