Staring the "real" world in the face!

I am a senior in college, thinking agout what I want to do when I get out. Not really sure, but maybe writing things down will help me figure it out.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Going insane!

Today was great... or at least, until I got to work. This morning I did an interview for my journalism class, and it went great!
But then I got to work, and the chair of the department's assistant decided to be a pain in my ass.
I have to find a new job. Come Januaray, I will have a new job unless this place gives me as huge pay raise! That is the only way I would stick around any longer!
And it doens't help that I am stressed, and don't want my boyfriend to leave in December! I just don't want to have to be here by myself for a full year! Yes, I will have friends, but it's not the same. There won't be anyone just downstairs from me, and no one to call when things get going to tough, or anyone to hold me when we watch TV. Just thinking about having to be here alone makes me so sad. Sometimes, I feel like I'm going to break down. But then I tell myself that I shouldn't break down (at least, just yet). He's still here. Why make the few months we have left together that much harder. So we try to make the most of our time. I'll worry about being alone when I'm actually alone!
Any way... just wanted to vent! Thanks for listening!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home